Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I'm not good at blogging...

Because I still don't really understand how to blog. I don't even know how to use RSS to read other peoples blogs! I don't even really understand the appeal of doing a blog unless you are a mainstream blog, but I'm quickly learning that a blog doesn't have to be all that. In a sense, a blog is just a collection of thoughts and in many cases, pictures and videos. When I came to this realization, I said to myself that maybe having a blog is a good idea since I like sharing my thoughts and I take a lot of pictures and make a lot of videos. So even though this blog may be very disorganized and not aesthetically "pretty", it serves me as an aggregator for all my other stuff. So just please, use it for that and who knows, every now and then I might have something oddly profound to say...

No comments: