Monday, July 13, 2009

Blu Mar Ten Remix Project


The project I've been working on for the past few weeks while still working my full time job (kids don't try that at home) is finally here. As I like to call it, the Blu Mar Ten Death Trilogy Remix project is a collaboration between myself and Blu Mar Ten, a successful drum n bass trio from UK who I discovered via my love of hospital records.

The project is a cross promotion where I took the three tracks from their newest single and used my three short films from my "Death Trilogy" and re-edited them into music videos. Above is the first one, expect the other two later this week. If you enjoy the music I highly encourage you to buying their albums and EPs on itunes or other outlet. Follow both myself and Blumarten on twitter to stay up to date with the music and the videos. Thanks!!!

No comments: